To be fully honest, It's really painful for me to brag about my contributions. It would be an over-statement to call me a humble person. In my opinion, The whole idea of giving back to the community should be an normal reflex of every software developer.
The open-source philoshophy has a special place in my heart. A lot of things in my life wouldn't be possible without support and open-minds of so many wonderful people.
Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart.
I decided to sum up my latest activities (related to the opensource) and move on to the next chapter of this story.
- (Almost) All of my commits during the last year (at the github of course) were related to the projects provided by Mozilla.
- I've learned a good share of Golang and contributed to Heka the stream processing pipeline.
- Together with The Pontoon dev-team we handled migration of l10n projects from The Verbatim to The Pontoon.
- I was mentioned during the Extravaganza - October 2015.
- I received a T-Shirt and a Mug from Mozilla. All thanks are going to Mathjazz :)
- I was active at #pontoon irc channel.
- I was participating in The #Hacktoberfest.
- I was splendid. I still can't believe it.
My next goal is to move The Pontoon forward and create some tools that will improve l10n/i18n community or the web in general. 2016 is still so young. sky is the limit.